And about 12 inches too!
110lbs to go!
I got this job that I really wanted! I am super excited, but I now realize I have no non-university style clothes. I really dread the idea of going clothes shopping, but I highly doubt showing up to work in band t-shirts would be good.
Ho hum I just want to enjoy dressing myself.
I just finished up my last giveaway, and I loved doing it. Getting other people excited about health and fitness makes ME really excited! So I’m doing another one :D
This lovely giveaway includes:
- PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter - in regular and chocolate
- Cliff Bar Variety 18 pack
- 16oz Bag of Chia Seeds
- Hamilton Beach Personal Blender
- Jillian Michael’s Vanilla Protein Powder
- Biggest Loser Weightloss Yoga DVD
- Valeo Speed Jump Rope
- WoodWick Vanilla Bean Candle
- Bath & Body Works Lavender Vanilla Pillow Mist
- VS Pink Sweet & Flirty All Over Body Spray
Rules are a bit different this time due to buttheads.
- Must be following me. Click here!
- You may reblog as many times as you like.
- Likes don’t count.
- If you are following on one account, but reblogging on another please reblog with a note saying which account you are following on.
- The account you are reblogging from must be an active blog. If you are only reblogging giveaways or not updating it for weeks at a time, you won’t qualify.
- I will ship anywhere in the world.
- Winner will be chosen June 23rd with a random generator.
- I will also pick 5 people to receive a promo once a night for a week.
I’ve eaten 963 calories today. The idea of eating anymore terrifies me.
According to the internet’s calculations my BMR is somewhere between 2300 and 2600. So technically speaking even when I do eat my usual 1,200 calories I am technically at risk of starvation mode. At least from what I’ve read. None of this makes sense to be honest. Desperation is pushing me into old unhealthy habits that landed me in doctors’ offices. The worst part is I know I can’t sustain this. But where is the line? How can I keep that twisted feeling of control and pride, and let myself consume.
I caught a glimpse of myself in the side mirror of the car whilst driving down the highway. I felt sick. This isn’t the face of success.
This is my mind, now on tumblr.
I haven’t worked out since Friday, when I did 90 minutes on the bike. I’ve eaten decently, but I’m sure I haven’t lost any.
Blah, so not feeling life lately.